Japan – land of Rising Sun is a country with rich nature, diverse topography, and beautiful turns of the seasons. Japan has always been one of the favorite destinations for students when it comes to abroad studies. Foreign students in Japan are provided with work permit enabling them to earn-as-you-learn. Japan, also known as ‘Nippon’ in local language, is a land of endless opportunities. It is a home to some of the world most trusted brands, vehicles and machineries like that of cars, motorbikes and electronic gadgets, including Honda, Nissan, Toyota, Yamaha and Sony. Success of such large fleet of products undoubtedly goes to the quality education and respect for work culture rooted in Japanese people.
Why Study in Japan?
- Japan is one of the safest countries in the world where students get a peaceful place to study. Japan also has one of the world’s most advanced healthcare systems, reflected in this high life expectancy.
- International students can discover Japan’s rich cultural heritage. Japan has a long and fascinating history filled war and intrigue. Students can find out peaceful temples and shrines, demon museums, and the history of how Japan was unified by the sword.
- Tuition fees are comparatively cheap in Japan which is one of the best options to get highly qualified education in convenient way. A wide range of other scholarships are available, with some directed towards specific nationalities, women, minorities, or those with high level Japanese proficiency.
- International students get high educational standards and excellent research environment. Many institutions of higher education, such as universities and junior colleges, are well equipped with fine research, computer, and library facilities and enable students to carry out their research in an excellent environment.
Universities of Japan are recognized as the leading research universities in the world and at the forefront of technological innovation in Japan. The strong orientation toward innovation, partnership with the local community and industry, and pioneering efforts in interdisciplinary research and education, all reflect the university’s unique history and characteristics
- Biological & Life Sciences
- Business Studies
- Economics and Administration
- Engineering & Technology
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Hokkaido University
- International University of Japan
- Keio University
- Kobe University
- Kyoto University
- Kyushu University
- Nagoya University