New Zealand is a country in the South western Pacific Ocean consisting of 2 main island, both marked by volcanoes and glaciations.
The education system in New Zealand is a three tier model which includes primary and intermediate school followed by secondary school (high school) and tertiary education at university. New Zealand education system allows for flexibility choice and great support. New Zealand welcomes international students from all around the globe. New Zealand qualification is world –class and have a number of system in place to make sure international students are looked after well.
Why Study in New Zealand?
- New Zealand offers a world class education in a postcard- perfect environment. The New Zealand Qualification Authority (NZQA) requires that institutions are registered to enrol international student and ensures compliance with qualification standard.
- New Zealand has always been internationally recognized for its excellent education standards and for training high quality teachers.
- Well known and trusted for its quality education.
- Degree and education programme are based on the British Education system.
- Competitive tuition fees and lower cost of living.
- Easy access to one of the world most beautiful natural environment.
- Safe study destination with zero tolerance towards racism.
- A country of multi-ethnic society that welcomes cultures from all over the world.
- Option to work part time both on campus and off campus without any restriction on the type of job you do in part time role.
- Health Science
- Information Technology (IT)
- Fine Arts
- Arts and Design
- Communication Studies
- Computer and Mathematical Sciences
- Hospitality, Tourism and Events
- Social Science and Public Policy
- And many more other courses