Russia has been popular destination for International students for pursuing MBBS right from Soviet Era. Russia boasts about occupying almost 30 positions amongst top 100 ranking Medical Universities according to the World Health Organization, WHO- "Directory of World Medical Schools". Pass-outs from Russian Medical Universities are presently working in the leading Hospitals across the globe. MBBS in Russia is a preferred choice for International students because of highly subsidized fee by Russian Ministry of Health & Education as compared to other western countries. High Quality of Education combined with this low cost is one of the main reasons for choosing top medical universities of Russia for MBBS. The student to teacher ratio is 7:1 in all Russian Medical Universities. .
In the past decade there has been a tenfold increase in number of international students travelling for MBBS in Russia. All universities are recognized by WHO & Medical Council of leading countries like U.S.A, U.K, Middle East, Australia, India, Canada etc.
- The student shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The student should have obtained 50% marks in the 12th standard examination. Students belonging SC/ST and OBC category are eligible having 40% marks in aggregate in the 12th standard examination.
Duration of MBBS in Russia in English Medium is 6years. Students can also opt for MBBS in Russian Medium. Duration of which is 7 years which includes 1 year as Russian Language Training (Preparatory Faculty).
Why Study MBBS in Russia?
Here are some points about why should you go for MBBS Study in Russia :
- No Entrance exam & No Donation.
- Easy Admission Procedure
- Low & Subsidized course fees.
- Worldwide Recognition of the Degrees provided by Medical Universities of Russia.
- European Standard of Living
- Indian Canteen is Available in most of the Universities.
- Excellent Result in MCI Screening Test
- All the universities are Government Universities of Russia
Facts about Russia
Russia spans from the Eastern plains of Europe to the Orientals of Asia. The country covers 17,075,400 square kilometers, making it the largest country in the world. The official language is Russian, although there are some 100 languages spoken among the 160 ethnic groups registered to be living within Russian borders. This makes Russia an incredibly diverse country, with no one culture to guide your expectations.