Ukraine is a country in Eastern Europe. The country is located at the northwest end of the Black Sea sharing its borders with Russia to the east, Belarus to the north, Poland to the northwest, Slovakia and Hungary to the west, and Romania to the south west and south, with Moldova in between. Ukraine is the second-largest country in Europe. At present, Ukraine is ranked at the fourth position in Europe for having the largest number of post graduates in fields of medicine. Ukraine has a number of Top Government Medical Universities offering MBBS, MD and other degrees in medicine to the local students as well as international students. All the medical universities in Ukraine are accredited by the world’s major organizations like WHO and UNESCO.
1. The student must be above the age of 17 years on or before 31st December, of the year of admission to the MBBS course.
The complete duration of an MBBS program in Ukraine is 6 years. The students are not required to pass any entrance examination to get admission in a medical university in Ukraine. Thus Ukraine has made it very easy for the aspiring student to fulfil their dreams of becoming successful doctors.
Why MBBS in Ukraine?
Here are some of the factors that attract the foreign students to get their MBBS degree from Ukraine:
Degree obtained in Ukraine is directly valid in 27 European countries because Ukraine is a member of BOLOGNA PROCESS.
• Globally Recognized Courses (WHO, MCI, UNESCO, EUROPEAN COUNCIL, etc.).
• European Life Standard but very low cost compared to any other European cities.
• English Medium of Instruction plus nearly 25% of the people in Ukraine understand and can speak in English.
• Any student studying in Ukraine for 6 consecutive years can get confirmed visa for any European country
plus USA and Canada. So much better Job Prospects if you study in Ukraine.
• Emphasis on Practical Aspects in Teaching (73%).
• Moderate Climate around the year except 4 months during winter.
• Outstanding International Faculty.
• No ILETS and TOEFL required.
• Participation of Students in Seminars/Symposia/Project Work, etc. in other European cities.
• Bilateral Student Exchange Program with Universities in Germany, Sweden, Finland, Check Republic, etc..
• Chances of Permanent Residence & Settlement in Europe after completion of study program.
• 100% VISA Assured to deserving candidates.